Saturday, August 06, 2005

Gramma J & Grampa J

Today we went over to gramma and grampa j's house. Mommy said we were going to go over and pick some berries and I like berries so I thought that sounded like fun. See me walking out to the yard with gpa joe and daddy. They sure do have a big yard! I reached high and low so I could find the bestest berries of all. Boy is this fun!They had blue berries and red berry's. Some were called strawberries and some were called raspberries. they all looked red to me! but holy cow they sure did taste good! I even shared and mommie said they were yummy!!! Then their doggie Max came out to see me. He wasn't sure about me at first cause I'm just a little person, but I think we did just fine. He's alot smaller and gentler then my doggies at home, but he was still pretty neat! I shared my berries with him. Max and I sat around and visited for a bit. Then he wanted to show me his house it was really neat. Gramma Jane came inside with me to check it out. He has a little house inside that he can sleep outside it. How fun! I wish I could sleep outside. Then they all left and I was in there all by myself. At first it seemed pretty neat but then I realized they were having fun with out me. So I left Max's little house and I went out and played in the dirt. Nothing is better than playing dirty. I sure did have fun at Gramma and Grampa's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gramma and Grampa J sure had a great time with Hailey. She can come over any time she wants...I mean what are Grandparents for anyway if it isn't to spoil their grandchildren. Max says to tell Hailey she's the neatest "little person" he ever met...I think he liked the raspberries too. gJ and gJ