Friday, August 12, 2005

A day at the beach...


Today we went to Goose Lake. I don't know why they call it Goose Lake there weren't any Gooses there. Big people are silly sometimes. Anyway we had sooooooo much fun! I just love the water. Bob and Jo take me way way way out and we swim out there. I can't even touch the bottom its pretty neat! Logan is silly and he played with me on the beach for a while too. Brigitte says Logans going to marry me someday...I wonder what that means. I love the lake and I have so much fun there. Sometimes I just sit and look out at the water and think about what adventure I'm going to have next...where do we go next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The plural of Goose is Geese not Gooses.

Other fun summer activities:


My favorites are ones that don't create a mess! For example, the Water Wow! Books that require only water on the brush!

http://www.giftsandpartyfavors.com/info.html?category,2

In general, this site is a great resource.

http://www.giftsandpartyfavors.com